We offer you a spectacular, technical, wild and full of adventure route, which makes it that much special. : a tour through the Horoabele Gorges, in the Bucegi Mountains.
Your day by day program
Arrival at the Salvamont hut in Padina and the welcome dinner.
We climb the canyon from Valea Horoabei on the unmarked path. We will admire waterfalls, high rock walls, we will venture through tunnels, we will climb some jumpers, and we will enjoy the beautiful autumn landscapes of these wild places. Furthermore, we will walk on the eastern ridge to Bătrâna Peak, from where we will admire Piatra Craiului in all its splendor. A delight for the soul and eyes!
The return to the hut will be on a different route, the adventure then reaching the end.
Along the way there are chains for support on difficult parts and metal or wooden stairs.
Not recommended for those with height sickness.
Duration: approx. 6h
From June to October
Departures for groups formed on request
- Padina Hut
- Padina Hut
- The hut has dorm rooms & common bathrooms.
- Minimum of 6 people
- Along the way there are chains for support on difficult parts and metal or wooden stairs. Not recommended for those with height sickness.
- Transport on request (price / person) : 15€
- Accommodation in the Mountain rescue team hut in Padina
- All meals included (1 breakfast, 1 hiking picnic, 1 dinner on day 1)
- Specialized mountain guide
- Transportation, drinks, and personal expenses.