We invite you to a cycling trip in the footsteps of Bacchus, in a fairy tale location - the beautiful & endless grape vines from Dealu Mare region. Let yourself be carried by all these flavors, in the place where history & gastronomy blend perfectly.
Your day by day program
Meeting at the guesthouse. We start by tasting several varieties of wine, accompanied by plates with fine mini sandwiches, associated with each wine variety. Then we sit down for an elegant dinner, with 3 dishes carefully prepared from fresh, local ingredients.
We spend the evening on the estate, in rooms arranged with special attention to detail and the environment. To complete the noble story frame, there is also the Bellu Mansion Museum nearby - another architectural gem.
After breakfast, we start biking in a bucolic tour, part of the “Wine Road”. We let ourselves be carried away by the smell of ripe grapes, the smell of earth and grass and the gentle sun.
Once back at the mansion, everyone sets off on their own, free to explore the beauties of the area or spend another evening here. End of the story!
Departures for groups formed on request
- At the guesthouse
- At the guesthouse
- Elegant double rooms with private bathrooms
- Minimum of 6 people.
- Easy level
- TREK bicycles for rent : 15€
- Electric bicycles for rent : 30€
- Night of additional accommodation : 100€
- Accommodation for 1 night at one of the estates. Elegant double rooms with private bathrooms.
- 3-course dinner
- Tasting of several varieties of wine + platters with cheeses and fruits
- Visit the winery
- Guide for the bike ride
- Bike rental
- Transportation to/from the location
- Equipment (helmets, water bottle etc)
- Other things not specified
Carpathian Mountains and Castles - self-guided version
Transylvania - Independent walking - 8 days / 7 nights
Guided walk through Bucovina - the land of the painted monasteries
Moldavia Bukovina - Guided walking - 5 days / 4 nights
Discover the authentic Maramures - guided cultural walking tour
Maramures - Guided walking - Culture & gastronomy - 5 days / 4 nights